"It's a course on sales," she said. Suddenly, I was transported back to my freshman year in high school, selling Christmas swags door-to-door in support of a band trip. Sweaty palms, awkward grin, door slammed in face.
If the thought of "selling" conjures a similar feeling of unease, you've come to the right place - I promise. Clarence Cameron, accomplished sales professional of over 25 years, will share his expertise in a series of hands-on labs hosted by Midlothian's Real Life Center for Entrepreneurial and Leadership Excellence. Not only has Clarence produced over $33,000,000 in retail sales, drawing over $500,000 a month from finance and auto industries, but he's achieved those figures right where you are -- the Richmond metropolitan market.
Clarence's motto is: "Everyone can learn to sell," and now you can too!
Don't practice on your customers.
Instead join us Thursday, April 18th from 9:30am - 12pm
The Real Life Sales Labs are for you if:
* You desire a solid clientele base, but feel overwhelmed and unsure as to where you should begin
* You're a hands-on learner
* You appreciate thorough content
* You want to conquer your fear of selling products and services
* You want to be empowered to reach the top 1% in your field
* You're interested in learning from one of the region's leading sales professionals
Whether you’re a landscaper, business owner or retail sales associate, our labs will help you develop sales skills for your profession. Come learn techniques supplied with practical, hands-on application in: relationship selling, product or services, presentation or need awareness.
Walk away with the confidence to leave disastrous sales memories behind and rush forth to claim the goals you've always dreamt of!