Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:30 am - 11:00 am $25.00
This is an event for those who are Interested in, new to, or currently Homeschooling? It's a live event being held at Real Life Entrepreneur and Leadership Center. Breakfast will be served. Moms will Meetup to learn strategy, systems, curriculum, community etc. around the practice.
To Register Please go to:
One can gain greater understanding from a diverse panel of veteran Homeschool parents. (Single HS Mom, Working HS Mom, Homeschool Dad, HS Grandparent and those who have graduated several kids.) We will give insight to the practice, debunk myths, discuss curriculum, cover pain points and offer encouragement for the journey!
Join us and you’ll find that connecting with other homeschool families in this valuable session will ENCOURAGE you in your homeschool journey. You can talk directly to real homeschooling moms and dads with real strategies. They will encourage you, inspire you and you’ll walk away with greater clarity. You can begin to formulate a plan for your homeschool year or maybe you already have a basic plan in place, however, attending this session is going to help you round out that plan and fill in the blanks.
• Come to present your issue to the group - to "bulletproof" something you're working on or thinking about. You'll gain invaluable insight from a diverse and accomplished group.
• Come to share your expertise - to help others gain greater perspective and clarity about their particular business challenge.
• Come to be inspired by a group of serious minded professionals. You'll have no choice but to walk away feeling more excited and energized about whatever it is that you're working on!
"It's a course on sales," she said. Suddenly, I was transported back to my freshman year in high school, selling Christmas swags door-to-door in support of a band trip. Sweaty palms, awkward grin, door slammed in face.
If the thought of "selling" conjures a similar feeling of unease, you've come to the right place - I promise. Clarence Cameron, accomplished sales professional of over 25 years, will share his expertise in a series of hands-on labs hosted by Midlothian's Real Life Center for Entrepreneurial and Leadership Excellence. Not only has Clarence produced over $33,000,000 in retail sales, drawing over $500,000 a month from finance and auto industries, but he's achieved those figures right where you are -- the Richmond metropolitan market.
Clarence's motto is: "Everyone can learn to sell," and now you can too!
Don't practice on your customers.
Instead join us Thursday, April 18th from 9:30am - 12pm
The Real Life Sales Labs are for you if:
* You desire a solid clientele base, but feel overwhelmed and unsure as to where you should begin
* You're a hands-on learner
* You appreciate thorough content
* You want to conquer your fear of selling products and services
* You want to be empowered to reach the top 1% in your field
* You're interested in learning from one of the region's leading sales professionals
Whether you’re a landscaper, business owner or retail sales associate, our labs will help you develop sales skills for your profession. Come learn techniques supplied with practical, hands-on application in: relationship selling, product or services, presentation or need awareness.
Walk away with the confidence to leave disastrous sales memories behind and rush forth to claim the goals you've always dreamt of!
Unleash Your Inner Entrepreneur
Bringing your vision to life doesn't need to be complicated. Allow Dr. Svetlana Papazov, CEO of Real Life Center for Entrepreneurial and Leadership Excellence, to show you how the right first steps can take your ideas from paper to profit. Become inspired to streamline your workflow and develop the skills necessary to create a successful business.
Join us Thursday, April 6th, from 10:30 AM through 12:00 PM for our first Real Life Talk of the month!
Svetlana will share her secrets as a strategic business coach and present a short readiness test to gauge your strengths.
Be on the lookout for our future workshops and Real Life Talks!
So come, connect, and cultivate a deeper sense of who you're designed to be.